Monday 29 September 2008

Manaphy breeding rules

Hello Pokemoon fans I hope you like my new site so far,but I'm currently trying to find out how to do some stuff like add pics and all but now I will tell you the Manaphy breeding rules.
I don't have a Manaphy or Phione but I know the rules.
Once you have hatched the Manaphy egg by using a Ditto (Ditto only, since Manaphy is genderless it cannot breed with its own kind) go to the day care and breed Manaphy with ditto, once you get the egg walk for somewhere near 10,000 if you have a pokemon with the ability magma armourin your party but otherwise it is 20,000 steps but it will be worth it.
A Phione will hatch from the egg,but Phione can not evolve.Phione are just like Manaphy except all of its stats are 20 lower and it learns less moves but it is still a good pokemon.






1 comment:

Pokemoon said...

P.S. Hi people I just want to tell you that i just got a Manaphy today from a friend and it's pretty cool.
P.S.S. I got a Mewtwo today aswell.